
We have had several outings recently - two to twin friends. First the McGrath boys - Evan and Luke, and then to the Boykin girls - Kaitlyn and Brooke.
They seemed unfazed by additional babies, but liked to use other people's toys - swings, kickpads, etc. Together the three families could build a house of plastic. Apparently, we aren't the only ones out there either. Last night I went to the AMOM (Austin Mother's of Multiples) buy/sell. Whew. It was overwhelming. An elementary stage full of exersaucers, walkers, scooters, jumpers, etc. Racks and racks of matching rompers, sundresses, and footie pyjamas. Despite the plethora of "deals", I didn't come away with much. One Ralph Lauren sun dress, a Baby Einstein "Van Gogh" video, and a tub seat/ring thing - which apparently is a banned baby item, but seemed like a good way to contain one baby in the tub while scrubbing the other. Afterwards the twin Moms, and one single twin Dad to be, went to have drinks and apps.

2 comments:
Cute! I happened upon your blog by hitting the "next blog" button, but I'm also a mother of twins! Neat!
Found you via "Aunt Rachel". Am a mother of b/g twins (4/20/05). We're moving to Austin in May. Seattle has been good to us, but we are looking forward to seeing what Austin has to offer. Perhaps I'll see you on the AMOMS member's board? I just joined and have TONS of questions. Your kids are beautiful. Good luck with the sleep thing. You're obviously doing a terrific job!
Twincerely,
Thalia
Post a Comment