We went to gymnastics today. It was MUCH improved over last week - post vaccination L&H were not having gymnastics last week. We all left in tears. Since, I have been talking up gymnastics. Bribing. Threatening. The final lure was lunch and ice cream post successful gymnastics class. Phew. It worked. This week they went in and did great.
It was a perfect cooler day for it.
Post-gymnastics-lunch-ice cream - playscape excursion I removed the leotards and threw on Lucy a dress we haven't seen for a while. It has sleeves. Sleeves haven't had a presence in our lives for about 6 months.
She looked at it and said "this is the cutest thing I've ever seen!" Then she chastised me a little because it was her favorite and she was trying to remind me about it, but apparently I had not been giving the issue its proper concern. Thankfully, the 20 degree drop in weather has reunited them.
No comments:
Post a Comment