The temperature dropped below 80 recently, and in the last 2 days I bought a grand total of 6 pieces of outerwear for the girls. I have a problem.
Thursday, November 18, 2010
Living in the wrong place
I clearly need to move much further north. I love layering. The more clothes I can put on my body the better. The same goes for the girls. I love them in tights. And boots. And is there really anything cuter on a little girl than a puffer vest?


The temperature dropped below 80 recently, and in the last 2 days I bought a grand total of 6 pieces of outerwear for the girls. I have a problem.
The temperature dropped below 80 recently, and in the last 2 days I bought a grand total of 6 pieces of outerwear for the girls. I have a problem.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment