Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Already fighting over a boy

On Sunday, Lucy and Harper paid a visit to their new friend Jack. Tall Daddy shot some video that you just have to check out.

Jack may have spit up on Lucy but she got back at him by having her weekly unload at his house. I am beginning to fear that Lucy has inherited her momma's penchant for having bio-disasters during special/inopportune occasions. My mom likes to tell the story about how on one of my first ever social visits I had a diaper explosion at her friend's house all over her friends daughter, playpen, toys and my white lace outfit. Then there was getting my period (for the first time) during the PSAT and a case of Montezuma's revenge at a Bachelorette party in Vegas. Do you know how far the bathrooms are from the blackjack tables??!! Oh, and I was wearing tight white capri pants. It was 1999, they were in. Poor Lucy.

2 comments:

Lungo said...

I heart the twins.
- Jack

Jacob said...

Don't let the kids read this, but I sometimes refer to my boy's exceptional diaper moments as "assplosions".

-Fled