Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Dayschool

I neglected to take pictures today. Maybe Momma Freas did. Today's topic was "friends and helping". The girls didn't mind at all when I dropped them off and headed off for an ICED latte (have I mentioned its been 97 degrees?). Jessica says the attentions spans are getting longer as they get used to the school thang. Harper and Lucy loved squishing their toes in the rice - today's sensory activity.

Meanwhile, I went to Target. Again. Casualty of shopping with toddlers - I always forget some essential item or buy something "wrong". Yesterday I did both. Forgot the watch I went to get. This is my third Ironman watch since December. I am running through these things like they are going out of style. And I bought a skirt that friend Ruthie pointed out was actually a dress, and incredibly see through.

I tried to find some dress up clothes or dress up dolls while I was there. I thought this might stem the bathing suit hoarding/putting on that Lucy keeps doing, but the only thing they has was (guess) princess dresses. Wait. They did have toddler wedding dresses. Complete with boquet and veil accessories. Are you kidding me? This makes the princess dresses look progressive.

Instead, I ended up with Mr. Potato Head Jumbo Pack.

1 comment:

Happy Home said...

alas, i didn't take any photos either. but i did enjoy getting iced lattes with you.

looks like they had fun painting. we have a large piece of art on our deck. i may need to frame it :)

jessica is awesome, i like your photos of all her activites.

jenn