when the girls don't feel well. Harper was woke several times last night, fussy. Daddy actually kindly took over visitation duty, but when she woke this a.m. she was hot. I see the tylenol on the changing table. Uh oh. Yep. 100.8. Plus, she has had some intermittent diarrhea over the last week. I thought it was just because she will only eat fruit.
Anyway, took her to the doctor. She has a red throat, which the doctor thinks is associated with the fever. She also is getting her canines in and putting her hands in her mouth a lot, which is probably where she picked up the bug to begin with.
Poor thing has been grouchy and snuggly all day. She wouldn't eat breakfast or lunch and was actually asking me to put her down for a nap. I gave her a dose of tylenol and teething tablets and complied. Lucy is cheerfully eating a pudding and watching Teletubbies. She only weight 19 3/4 lbs. Doctor didn't seem overly concerned, but their trajectory puts them as little shrimpy adults. I did get a list of "high calorie foods". Like we all don't know this. Its the stuff that tastes good.
Monday, June 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment