Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

We had a little gathering at our house Thursday night. It was supposed to be a kids craft party, but the only crafts were the samples that I made. We didn't even get to my pin the legs on a spider and mummy wrap games. I guess I will be forcing these on the girls the next couple of days. We did the "ick dig" (in jello for reptiles and bugs) and it was a big hit.

In addition to not doing our crafts, I didn't get as many pictures as I wanted...

Indian and Cowgirl


Tired Indian (no nap)

Truman



My undone crafts...



2 comments:

RG Mama said...

Roo enjoyed the chubby bunny craft. You know, the one where you steal and stuff as many chicken nuggets in your face as you possibly can. In case you were wondering who ate them all.

BB said...

About the cutest Cowgirl and Indian I ever saw!