Friday, November 21, 2008

Beach babies

I have really been slacking on the posting, but I've been up to my ears sunbathing and reading the Twilight series.

Last weekend we returned from an amazing trip to Watercolor, FL which is on the panhandle. White sand beaches, beautiful and changeable grey to aqua water, mid-70s, the trip couldn't have been better. And it was empty. We often had the heated pool all to ourselves.

Watercolor is a planned community with gorgeous houses and ample bike paths and amenities. We got a bike trailer and toted the girls around Seaside and to the beach that way. I forgot how much fun it can be to ride a bike.

The girls had a blast with cousins Henry and Lucas. Between running on the beach, swimming in the pool and playing with their cousins, I didn't think they were going to let us leave.

We drove, and thanks to the dvd player we borrowed, it was a relatively easy (as easy as a 13 hour drive can be) trip.











Paradise

6 comments:

BB said...

We are so glad everyone enjoyed themselves. It sure was fun for Grandaddy and I :)

Happy Home said...

oh, wow. what beautiful photos. looks like a great trip. who's house is that or did you guys rent?

Smooch said...

The house was very nice. We rented it. But, it is available for purchase. Only $1.8 million. If anyone wants to go in on it with us...

Happy Home said...

oh sure, we're in.

RG Mama said...

gorgeous! watercolor me green with envy.

mamak said...

beautiful pics!