Happy birthday my sweet three year olds! From what I can tell, 3 is volatile. Adorable, sweet highs and hair pulling lows. Today I received many sweet kisses and cracked up at their dancing and funny phrases. I also have scratch marks on my chest, greasy hair (no shower) and a destroyed house.
It was also our first day of school. We have the same teacher, Ms. Nooshi, but a brand new building (not portable classroom) and new friends. We went bought cupcakes. Went to the toystore (Harper- Playmobil construction set; Lucy- Playmobil unicorn/fairy). Had a playdate with a new friend. And did. not. nap.
Tomorrow is the mothers of multiples sale so I will be done with endless sorting, tagging, pricing, cleaning of clothing, shoes, and gear. Hopefully I will be coming home with less than I took in.
Planning a low key princess/spiderman tea party with little friends sometime during the week next week.
2 comments:
princess/spiderman? Lucy/Harper? Scratches on your chest and greasy hair!? I've found three to be quite eventful as well if it makes you feel any better. They are so adorable.
What? No retrospective photos from 2006, 2007 and 2008? This blog used to be run like a tighter ship.
Post a Comment