Its girl scout cookie time. Which means anytime you want to eat tacos, or grocery shop or get a pap smear, there is a table set up with sad and adorable girls trying to get you to stockpile your cupboard with high fructose corn syrup.
So, naturally we had to explain scouting to the girls, including the intro group to Girl Scouts - the brownies. We go about out day a little and later Harper mentions the "hash browns" takes me a while to figure out she was referring to the brownies.
That girl cracks me up. And now I've taken to calling them my little hashbrowns. They object and insist I call them by their Christian names - Nugget and Lulu.
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
They are "endurable"--that's the word you used to confuse with "adorable"--maybe you still do. They're adorable too and I would definitely buy cookies from them.
Post a Comment