Monday, June 25, 2007

Stroller Fit

Today I went to my first Stroller Fit class down on Town Lake. The concept is that you work out with your stroller. I was worried that I would have the oldest babies there (basically the last person to start working out again) but there were many toddlers too. It was fun. We got to run, squat, walk backward up hills, and work out our arms with exercise bands. I'm sure the other people on town lake wonder what the heck is going on when they see a bunch of women doing squats in front of a stroller singing B-I-N-G-O, but it was good to work out and entertain H&L at the same time. We did have a bit of a squabble over the stroller toys and later, my sunglasses, but the other moms assured me that mine weren't the first to cry. At one point I said, "Harper, quiet, mommy is trying to work her pecs."

Another woman advised that I take ibuprofen when I went to bed tonight. Yikes!

No comments: