Yesterday, we had our first Music Together class. I apparently got us into a lot more than singing Old MacDonald. This course was designed by a PhD at Princeton and a composer to open the brain to musical education. Part of the deal is the parents have to react well because the babies model their mothers. So no skulking at the back of the class with a beer. I have to sing. And dance. Hopefully this earnest and early intervention will help counteract their father's tone deafness.
Lucy was very into the class, sitting and paying attention and trying to make the noises while Harper was staring at the boys in the class and trying salamander crawl to investigate the whole room. I'll try to remember to take some pics next week.
Wednesday, June 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
"I have to sing. And dance." - Yeah, that's tough. You're such a shrinking violet when it comes to showing off.
BTW, this is the third straight post with no photos of either girl. Unacceptable.
Pictures, pictures. Its hard to carry a camera, two 15 lb babies and a bag full of crap.
Tomorrow we are either doing the pool (weather permitting - see previous post) or storytime at the library.
Post a Comment