I still haven't delved into any of the existing playgroups out there. I have committed to a couple of activities next week. Radijazz, which sounds like a huge indoor romper room and the pool. I am a little nervous about the Radijazz when I mentioned it to the moms in my strollerfit class and they warned me to wash their hands afterward. Apparently both their children picked up the plague when they went there. But that was Feb, this is August (can you tell I've moved beyond parannoid mom of preemies to restless mom with active babies?).
I decided to host my own playgroup, which was v. fun. The Boykin girls and
Freas Triplets represented.
3 Moms + 7 Babies = lots of noise and fun. There was some crying, some independent play and some squashing, but I think it was fun overall. It was funny, there was a moment where it was completely quiet, just like when you have a big table of friends at dinner how there is that break in the action.

(from L to R)Evan, Lily, Harper, Lucy, Katilyn, Brooke, Will

Evan and Lucy

Lily, Will and Harper

Brooke and Kaitlyn

Lucy and Will
1 comment:
How much for one of those babies in the window?
Post a Comment