Grammy is coming to visit today. We are just getting ready to head out to the airport. We haven't seen her since mid-July. Now they are big girls who run, dance, talk and throw fits when its time to leave the playground.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Wish we could be there with you. Here is a comment from Scrubby. e3sbftgfvgvfgghg g
So glad grammy is coming to see the girls.....that IS who she's coming to see. Will she be in Austin after the 19th? Thats the day I arrive in Austin. Hopefully I can see Harper and Lucy while I'm there....They are so beautiful Gloria
2 comments:
Wish we could be there with you. Here is a comment from Scrubby. e3sbftgfvgvfgghg g
So glad grammy is coming to see the girls.....that IS who she's coming to see. Will she be in Austin after the 19th? Thats the day I arrive in Austin. Hopefully I can see Harper and Lucy while I'm there....They are so beautiful Gloria
Post a Comment