The other day Lucy was doing her best mommy impersonation. Bag over the shoulder. Pushing a stroller and wearing sunglasses. Pretty spot on. And then when she got to wherever she was going "shopping" she pushed the glasses on her head and put Coco in the bag. Scary.
The other day we were out shopping and she actually got upset when we headed back to the car, yelling "Shopping! Shopping!". I told her we could stop at another place on the way (delay tactic) and when we arrived home instead she said, "No home. Shopping."
She also likes special outings with Mommy. Two weekends ago I took just her to Target, pretty much because she was throwing a fit when I was leaving. This past weekend, I tried to take Harper, but she wasn't interested, but Lucy caught on and starting saying, "Shopping. Bye Daddy. Bye Harper."
4 comments:
Been telling y'all - Miss Lucy is going to give you gray hair at an early age!!!!!
and so it begins...
i'm going to have to work on lily...she still kicks and screams whenever I put a dress on her.
i know the feeling. i do too when jenny tries to dress me like the girls. i don't know if it's intentional or just because she is delirious :)
Post a Comment