I had a string of lots of nights out - birthdays, bible study, sewing class, book club. Fun, but exhausting. The girls have a little bit of residual anxiety about me leaving. As I'm putting them to bed Lucy now says "You not going anywhere Momma?" "You not go somewhere." Ok, I won't leave. I'm in my yoga pants and flip flops. Just want to sit on the couch and watch a movie.
Which brings me to another point. Attire. If I clean up, they get REAL suspicious. Even when I try to get them dressed in the a.m. they ask "Where we going?" Because otherwise, what reason is there to wear anything other than the pj shirt and a diaper? Shoes besides flip flops/clogs are a dead giveaway that something is going down.
This makes me feel like a bunch of slobs.
Saturday, May 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Same thing happens over here. Exact. Same. Thing.
Post a Comment