I am also thrilled we will have our beloved teacher, Ms Nooshi, again next year.
But with being out of school, I have to entertain them 24/7. We are leaving for D.C. to visit Grammy on Thursday, and I am very excited. We will have cooler weather and access to a whole new and exciting set of resources (think smithsonian). Plus Grammy help. When I return I am definitely going to need to tap some homeschool resources to get ideas to keep these ladies occupied. When left to their own devices, they have a tendency to spazz out - jump around and scream.
I also need to figure out the water thing. I haven't signed up for swimming lessons, but that is going to be a priority when we get back. Oh, and then there is camp. We are signed up for at least one week, and I think I'm going to add a second. Especially since its in their shiny new preschool building.
Last day of school shot - they were not cooperating
Ms. Charlene and Ms. Nooshi
First day of school shot
No comments:
Post a Comment