First was Truman's celebration where H&L made up 50% of the (jr.) guests. Mamma K didn't disappoint with a homemade barn and an amazing cow cake.




Then it was to Owen's pool party, where his mom made this whale cake that took her 8 hours. I would have taken me... never. I would have never pulled it off. She had fun crafts - make your own octupus and coloring.



And then this a.m. we went to Amelia's party at the fountain park. It was rainy, which made it tolerable. The girls had a blast, and there was a krispi kreme donut cake. MMMMMmm donuts.

Sweet treats three days in a row, H&L have been in heaven. And momma is in need of a nice long run. I am hoping I might get one this evening/afternoon if it stays rainy/cloudy without storming. Fingers crossed.
I'm having party anxiety. We don't even have a theme.
1 comment:
I love the barn idea with hay! and the cow cake, adorable.
you could have a jimbo cake :)
we are doing a construction theme...which may be more appropriate than I thought as we may still be under construction.
Post a Comment