Thursday, September 4, 2008

MDramaO

A while ago, I made this blog "readers only". The reason was because a man who lives in my neighborhood first wrote a comment on Team Freas that they should move rather than remodel (in not so nice terms, ie "if you try, we will stop you"). When I said she had good taste he called out our house as "tacky faux hacienda" and also put my street name on there.

We found out who he was by checking web logs and matching the url visiting at the times the comments were made to an address of a member of the homeowner association. He had my blood boiling, more for calling out my street. Where my kids live. I had a lot of revenge fantasies including gathering up a weeks poo from our house and throwing it at his front door, and telling his employer what he was doing with work resources (taxpayer supported btw, by the property taxes on my tacky faux hacienda).

Well, today at the park I saw a woman who's daughter is in our preschool class. This jackass is her father. And I met his wife, the grandmother. All very nice. I'm already thinking of what I say when/if I meet him.

Right now "isn't it so sad your granddaughter has to go to preschool with kids who live in a tacky faux hacienda?" comes to mind.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WTF!?! Crazy! is another cliche I can think of. This guy obviously has some serious issues. I say be careful and poor child. What a great role model the child has to look up to.