Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Throw out the babies with the bathwater
There was a moment of peace today. I was making lunch and spacing out for a minute and had a sudden "hey, why is it so quiet" thought, and peered on the other side of the fridge. H&L were bathing their babies in their little baby tubs. Cute. Wait. I didn't give them water. They were using the dog water. On their cloth dolls. I considered throwing them out and then cleaned 'em up and figured I was lucky they didn't draw from the toilet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah, dog water is much better than toilet water! Why not give the dolls a real bath in soapy water? I had the same "quiet moment" once when Gus was H&L's age... I found him playing with a bottle of water .. pouring it into the tub... and then I thought.. wait he can't turn on the water and that bottle was empty. Hm.. As it turned out it was toilet water!.. I convinced myself that he was too smart to drink it :-)
Yuck!
Post a Comment