Monday, January 12, 2009

Some days...

are better than others. Despite a random 5:45 waking (and a 6:30 rousal) the day started out well with a run down to the park and seeing friends and running around on a nice day. After our return it went downhill fast. Lucy has been on a hitting spree. I put her in her room to cool off after whacking her sister and she stood in the doorway throwing punches at me. So much rage for someone 23 lbs is kind of funny. She landed a few later too. There also seemed to be an inordinate amount of whining and destruction. I'm hoping its related to the full moon or cedar pollen and all things will be better tomorrow.

1 comment:

RG Mama said...

YES! I am living in a parallel universe over here. Complete with hitting and screaming and full body tantrums. It would be funny if I didn't live here.