Our plans for Valentine's Day? Uh... I'm going to see the matinee of He's Just not that Into You at the drafthouse with my girlfriends. That might be the opposite of romantic date night. I hope its not full of single ladies crying into their cabarnet.
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Happy Valentines Day!
I had every intention of creating and sending crafty valentines. Instead we made a crafty valentine, which I took pictures of and will show to you all with love in our hearts.


Our plans for Valentine's Day? Uh... I'm going to see the matinee of He's Just not that Into You at the drafthouse with my girlfriends. That might be the opposite of romantic date night. I hope its not full of single ladies crying into their cabarnet.
Our plans for Valentine's Day? Uh... I'm going to see the matinee of He's Just not that Into You at the drafthouse with my girlfriends. That might be the opposite of romantic date night. I hope its not full of single ladies crying into their cabarnet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
how was the movie. did greg have the girls?
lily came down with the stomach flu last night and we had a loong day, after little sleep the cold weather kept us mostly inside.
going to a movie sounds really nice about now...
I dragged J to see it with me Friday night. He did not enjoy it as much as I did. Pretty good, though they could have left the whole JCon story out and I would have been great.
Post a Comment