
I also really like the Indian-inspired quilt, though not the hot pink sheets with it.
Ever since I have seen this room in Domino - it belongs to the daughter of Amanda Peet, I have fallen in love with Robshaw fabrics and Picchwai pillows.

Which they are now selling at Garnet Hill.

I'm not spending $400 on bedding that will see its fair share of vomit and urine, but MAYBE just the sham, plain white quilt and these Serena and Lily sheets?

OR a colorful quilt

See? This is why my house is not clean. So many more fun things to do.
1 comment:
I have moved the dresser. It is now in front of my display bookshelves which kind of defeats the purpose. Today Harper was climbing in the window sill that used to be blocked by the dresser to try to get into her crib.
Post a Comment