great photos!i know i need to be brushing my kids teeth but I have only managed to do it twice. oh the shame!
They won't let me brush their teeth. I hand them the brush and they chew on it and rub it around a little in there. The good news is they seem to enjoy it. Harper esp. likes dipping her brush in the running water and putting it back in her mouth
Post a Comment
2 comments:
great photos!
i know i need to be brushing my kids teeth but I have only managed to do it twice. oh the shame!
They won't let me brush their teeth. I hand them the brush and they chew on it and rub it around a little in there. The good news is they seem to enjoy it. Harper esp. likes dipping her brush in the running water and putting it back in her mouth
Post a Comment