Saturday, October 13, 2007

Big Night Out

The other advantage of the Buy/Sell was that it got me out of the house and to happy hour (before) and dinner after. I met Eileen at Stephen F. where we sat at the bar and ate the most delicious scallops and a crabcake and for dessert, an awesome flourless chocolate brownie.

Oliver Stone was sitting at the bar right across from us and smiled at us. Of course, Eileen thought he was Quentin Tarrantino, and we had to ask the people next to us who he was. We tried to buy him a drink, but he left before we could.

After Freddy joined us and endured our singing while he ate his burger. We headed over to a bar that is owned by the current Bachelor. Noone was in there at 9:45, but we had fun sitting in the VIP areas and being nerds. Eileen was dancing around the corner and saw the Bachelor and his twin brother came in. Hotties. I tried to scoot out before we were spotted, but Eileen had previously met them, and said hi to Chad (the brother). We chatted for a while and like an idiot I say, "I have twins." I'm so cool.

No comments: