Wednesday, November 14, 2007
BusyBabies
We had a packed morning, so I tried to see if the girls were ready to forego the a.m. nap. We left StrollerFit at about 9:45 with a plan to drive around and arrive at a puppet show at the library at 10:30. They didn't seem to want to go to sleep until probably at about 10:15. Conked out in the car when we got to the library. I woke them up with reservations, but they enjoyed Angry Moon, a Native American puppet show. Afterwards we headed to Central Market where we had lunch and played outside. We finally got home at about 12:30 when they went to sleep. But they still only slept maybe 1.5 hours. I thought for sure they would be out for 2-3 hours. Jessica was here, so I ran errands. When I came home at 4, I had two grumps on my hands. I think we still need the a.m. nap for a little longer, but it was fun doing the activities and lunch with friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment