Friday, November 16, 2007

Lost

Can't find my car keys. Can't find my Marc Jacobs sunglasses.* Babies are fussing. Haven't even unloaded the dishwasher yet today. Diapers need to be folded. Floor swept. Laundry done. Dinner prepared. I'm just sitting here typing and drinking Diet Dr. Pepper wondering when Daddy is getting home.

*I ALWAYS buy $20 sunglasses from Steinmart. I splurged at the Nordstroms sale and bought these which are 5x what I usually spend. I had them less than a week. I think I set them on top of the stroller yesterday b/c I was worried about losing them. And then lost them.

2 comments:

Happy Home said...

Bummer, I looked in the park but didn't seem them. I hope they show up.

Smooch said...

I got some at Target today. I'm going to carry them around in the gigantic Marc Jacobs white case and pretend I didn't lose them.