Another mother of multiples (MOM) was having a garage sale yesterday and today. She lives kind of far out, but the weather was lovely, Jessica was with the girls and it was close to where I wanted to take Murdoch for a hike.
I knew she had a lot of kids. There was talk of outdoor ride on toys, so I went. It was kind of chaotic; they had moved out of the house and everything was for sale and I needed a personal sherpa to find my desired size. There were kids of all ages everywhere. I come to find out they were all her kids. They have 14 children, including 2 sets of twins. The youngest were 22 month twins. The oldest probably in their 20s. I felt totally inadequate with only my two babies. At home. With the nanny. And she cloth diapers. With one washer and dryer.
It was just me and another twin mom there shopping. The outdoor toys were either too large, age inappropriate or destroyed. So, I felt obligated to buy something. And I got some cute vintagey clothes. They probably WERE vintage if her older kids wore them. I'll post some pics after the laundry is done...
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment