
pretentious or practical? There have been many times that I've met another mom at Gymboree or the park and wanted to exchange informaion. I usually write on a receipt with lipgloss. And then it gets lost.
This product was pimped to me through a MomFinds email I get. I think it would be useful, but I would feel like That Mom. And getting a business card with the title of Mom to Lucy and Harper feels so final. But it is. I'm planning to be their Mom for the rest of my career, and I haven't held the esteemed position of Marketing Manager for a year and a half now.
So, what do you think?
3 comments:
if you want to be the hip mom check out www.moo.com and create your own.
oh and skip the 'mom to H&L' just put all the family names and contact info on it.
i've been meaning to order some but haven't gotten my photos together.
*mini cards*
please do not get these cards. i will have to tease you mercilessly. or make my own that say "mom to no one."
Post a Comment