Tuesday, March 18, 2008

We hate the Easter Bunny

almost as much as Santa.

I put them in their cutest NEW dresses (first worn by anyone, unusual for us) and headed out to The Mall today. We went to storytime and then headed to the bunny. They seemed o.k. at firs. Their friends Gus and Truman went to the bunny and Truman started crying. Large man in white bunny suit. Yes, its scary.

Lucy said, "Momma?" and pumped her arm out to the side and said "Go." I tried to tell them it was a bunny and took them out. Screaming ensued. Lucy got to the lap screaming, but Harper stiffened up. Alas, I didn't get a shot with them. Saved $27 though.

Afterwards we went to Nordstrom's cafe. I was enjoying my bistro club with kalamata aioli when I smelled something rank. Coming from my child. I picked her up and she had diarrhea all on the back of her precious dress. And I didn't have a backup outfit. Note to self. ALWAYS have a backup outfit. Hasty exit. Lucy also spilled her entire milk in her lap/carseat. My car is going to smell good this afternoon.

Gus and Tru on Bunny


Lucy after the bunny incident

No comments: