Tuesday, August 26, 2008

John Theodore Burke

9 lbs even. 22 1/4 inches. Born at 1:30 a.m. 100% natural birth at home. He was eating well and sleeping well. Already sounds like a chill little (big) guy.

Cannot wait to meet him and for more photos.

Congrats Rachel, Nathan and Scarlet!

4 comments:

RG Mama said...

Congrats Auntie! He is beautiful. And huge! His mama is a champ.

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you Auntie Jenni!

Can you believe he chose to wait for your Dad's birthday? That made it all super emotional. And then there was Nate's first conversation with him... "Hey little man...you're my main man now....you and me...we're main men..."

That killed me. If you send me your email, I'll send you the pics I took. e_kirkman@msn.com

Love, Auntie Liz!

Happy Home said...

Adorable! And on your dad's birthday and isn't your dad's name John?

Smooch said...

Yes, he shares a neame and a birthday with my Dad.

Liz, that is so cute. I need the pics.