I understand. I was uber-parannoid when the babies came home from the NICU, and friends would roll their eyes when I asked them to wash their hands. But hey, H&L did not get sick at all last winter (I am knocking on wood). I don't think we can hope for the same this winter, esp. if we do playgroups and activities. I saw something on Baby411.com that said toddlers get a cold 8 - 10 times a year (I think for a week at a time), and mostly between Oct - April. Which amounted to being sick every other week. So with two does that mean they will be sick every week? Egads.
Wednesday, August 8, 2007
DISinvited
We got dissed from a playdate today b/c of the suspected roseola. Which they are fully over, and which isn't the source of contagion. And only happens to children 9 - 12 months when mom's immunity wears off. Oh well. One of the mom's has a young baby and was concerned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment