Lucy doesn't like to wear shoes. She likes to carry them around her room, but as soon as I put them on her, she is trying to rip them off. We almost lost an Ugg the other other (ugh was my reaction too) but luckily Kaitlyn and Brooke's mom spied it in the street. After this walk she had pulled off her robeez and her socks. One of the socks was gone, and B&K's mom found THAT too on a separate walk.
Not wearing shoes. Pshh. Someone gave me the wrong baby.
3 comments:
I saw Angie running down 45th this morning with her duo when I was on my way to work.
She must be out a lot, I'll ask her to sweep by my streets to see if she can find any of our lost shoes and toys.
Hi Jenny!
Oh my goodness they get that from Auntie Rachel. ;) Mom used to have to write her name on the soles of all her shoes. I can't believe how much your twins look like Scarlet. Too cute. It makes me feel reeeal love for them!
((hugs))
You know those girls are 1/2 from
Kentucky and everyone believes noone in KY wears shoes!!!!
Post a Comment