Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Velvet rope

Due to certain situations where someone thought it would be cute to post my address somewhere (its since been removed) and the fact I have two small children in the house that are the utmost priority, I have decided to go back to requiring login to see this site. Just let me know if you want permission by emailing me at jxburke@gmail.com

1 comment:

GrammaG said...

I am so happy I can once again read about Harper and Lucy. I enjoy your posts so much. They are a regular part of my day.Years ago
I also shoplifted, accidentally. I was visiting with a friend in line at K Mart, the conversation grew lengthy, when we parted I walked off, loaded the car and drove home. My basket was full!!!! I got home, wanted to check the receipt and "hello" no recept! I took the items back to the store and they charged me the appropriate amount. Whew What if a police car with flashing lights followed and stopped me. Headlines in the morning paper "UF professor caught shoplifting at K-Mart"