Friday, January 25, 2008

Chairished

Lucy and Harper love chairs. They are constantly asking me to pick them up into our chairs. And they just sit there, until they stand up. At which point I have to take them off the chair because they couldn't sit on their bottoms. Repeat.

We visited our friends for dinner the other weekend, and they had a Pottery Barn Kids Anywhere Chair. It was love at first sight. Ours arrived today. I got a whole hour of peace while H&L lounged and watched Sesame Street.

Sure, we don't have enough room for them, but if they sit still and I don't have to keep lifting them up into chairs and risk them tumbling off and busting a lip, I'm all for it.



1 comment:

Cats 1998 said...

The 2nd picture looks as if they are watching a presidential debate or election returns. Was Auntie Eileen over for the latter?