Monday, January 14, 2008

Shopping Bonanza

Since everyone has sworn off shopping, and doesn't need anything until the warm weather is here, there are lots of deals out there for those who want them. My latest finds:

Crazy8 is to Janie&Jack and Gymboree what Old Navy is to Banana Republic and Gap. I bought 3 sweaters, 2 turtlenecks and 2 pairs of leggings for under $50. The stuff was cute on the website, but even better in person. Of course these are winter clothes (for next year). I am a little nervous about guessing their size next Fall/Winter, but they have been consistently smaller than their age size, so I figured if I bought 2T, I would be good.

Gymboree. Also bought a few winter items, but had a great time digging through the $6.99 and under bins at the front of the store. Found some darling pants that were from the same "line" I have a shirt and sweater from (Ebay purchases) and a cute tank top, both for this summer. GYMBUCKS is starting 1/17. Gymbucks allow you to match save 1/2 of what you spend in increments of $50. So if you get $100 pricetag, you only pay $50. If you don't have a gymbucks coupon and want one, let me know. I have 2 extra.

Tea Collection. My favorite baby clothes. With the sale and an online coupon I got the oufit on the main page (with llama sweater vest) for $40. I think it will be a favorite next year.

Gap. I haven't bought anything there yet, but the girl's Spring stuff is preppy and adorable. Since we don't have a cruise or tropical island planned, I think we can wait for this to go on sale....

The 1.5 outfits from Crazy8


The other


Still a little big, but I think we have a fan...

No comments: