Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Two for Two

Wednesday nights are Daddy night while Jenny is in attending her parenting class. We hang out, read books, dance a little, and then head for the tubby. Unfortunately a disturbing trend has developed. For the second week in a row, little Miss Harper has decided to unload in the tub with some major depth charges. Both times I was looking the other way for a towel or to prepare tooth brushes. I turned back to see surprised looks on both girls. Then began the frantic effort to extract two wet, slippery babies from the tub, ensure no contamination and get them dried fast to keep them from getting cold. Jenny didn't tell me the proper decontamination procedures for the tub and tubby toys last week, but I will be sure to take notes this week. Only 6 more days until the next adventure. I'll let you know if there is a "Three-pete".

No comments: