Monday, January 21, 2008

Most Depressing Day of the Year

According to a StrollerFit friend who listened to NPR this morning, it is today.

That explains it. I've been feeling.... blah. The cold, wet, weather and non-napping kids don't help. I didn't work out much last week and ate an entire package of (organic) oreos in about 3 days. Not to mention that I've only kept about 30% of my resolutions so far (further analysis needed). I also know things are bad when I start "using" eBay. I'm sure Greg is tired of my declarations "HarleysMomma745 sniped my Gymboree Love is in the Air yoga suit, goddammit!"

Here is the worst day of the year equation:
[W + (D-d)] x TQ
M x NA

The equation is broken down into seven variables: (W) weather, (D) debt, (d) monthly salary, (T) time since Christmas, (Q) time since failed quit attempt, (M) low motivational levels and (NA) the need to take action.

Weather - cold and rainy, check
Debt - Christmas credit card bills came in, and just sent in property taxes. check. check.
Monthly salary - yeah, still didn't get my Christmas bonus. check
Quit attempt - Ebay and Oreo bingeing. Check.
Low motivational levels - see above. too tired to check.
Need to take action - wha? who cares. I've got at least 3 months before bikini season, right?

1 comment:

Smooch said...

Another depressor - no mail. Highlight of my day b/c of connection w/ the outside world.