Sunday, March 1, 2009

The Scary Part

We have a new expression of emotion in our house. Things are now "scary". Disney movies. Scary. Aladdin is too scary to watch. The Octupus witch in Little Mermaid is scary. Captain Hook and the ticking crocodile are scary. I can definitely see it. I'm a little scared myself. They tried to tell me that Elmo was scary. I wasn't buying that. I told them that nothing on Sesame Street has been scary since they retired Sammy the Snake in the 80s. I'm Sammy the Snake and I have to confessss, I look and sound just like the letter S. SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSss. Or was it just me who had to hide behind the sofa when it came on?

And sometimes Mommy is scary. When I'm the monster who they are telling to chase them.

Hiding in the curtains from monster mommy.



Scary


Scary


Scary

2 comments:

Donna said...

You were so afraid of Sammy the Snake, we couldn't say any words that started with the letter S without frightening you. High-maintenance kid!

RG Mama said...

Sammy was my favorite! I miss him :( Ssssssssssstht.