Here I am trying to do a boat(navasana) with Harper and Lucy. Lucy is nagging me to get my feet up higher. This isn't how I plan to keep my new year's yoga resolution, but it is a fun activity for us.
Thursday, January 10, 2008
Baby Yogis
We all went to a toddler/crawler yoga class with our twin friends Cole and Reese, and their momma Betty Jeanne. It was the only yoga class I've taken where dancing the conga was part of the sequence. Needless to say, it wasn't very zen, but it was fun, and the girls liked to crawl all over me.
Here I am trying to do a boat(navasana) with Harper and Lucy. Lucy is nagging me to get my feet up higher. This isn't how I plan to keep my new year's yoga resolution, but it is a fun activity for us.
Here I am trying to do a boat(navasana) with Harper and Lucy. Lucy is nagging me to get my feet up higher. This isn't how I plan to keep my new year's yoga resolution, but it is a fun activity for us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
is yoga gear for the babies a requirement as well? They look the part.
I know. I am a dork. I felt I had to dress them in yoga outfits, though I'm not sure what I was thinking. I even brought their very own yoga mat. They did do tree pose.
Post a Comment