Whenever I feel this way I retreat into my fantasy life. Fantasy life involves an apartment at the Arboretum (or imagine local mall and chain restaurant-centric section of town)a mini cooper and nothing to do on the weekend but go to the gym, sip lattes, go to movies, go shopping and meet friends out for drinks and dinner. Maybe I'd zip downtown to the farmer's market for fresh selections and spend a few hours searching recipes on epicurious using said ingredients. Then I'd invite a few friends over to eat. We'd go out for a glass of wine. I'd come home and sleep until like 10.
I know. Crazy. Maybe a few years post baby I'll come up with a better fantasy life that involves studying art in Florence or cooking in Paris. For now I've got my clean Gable's apartment and cheerio and sippy-cup free mini cooper.

1 comment:
should i assume that in your fantasy life you don't have a roommate? b/c it sounds nice. guess i could live across the hall. when i was first pregnant i believed i could get a mini cooper. then my sister made fun of me. then i found out i was having twins. suv please.
Post a Comment