Thursday, February 21, 2008

vomitorium

Until December, when I was violently ill for 24 hours, I had not thrown up since a certain Monte Cristo sandwich in 2001. Not even when I was pregnant. Since December I have had vomiting illness three times, with last night being the most recent.

Is my immune system "resetting" itself? Is it because I deal with OPP (other people's poo) on a daily basis? Is it because I snack on food that has been sitting out? Like cheesecake (guess it needed to be refrigerated?)

2 comments:

Happy Home said...

oh, jenny. i'm so sorry you are sick again. blah.

if you are still sick tomorrow call me, i have some zofran.

you are going to weigh 100 pounds (wet) before the week is over.

Smooch said...

I threw up even after the anti-nausea drug. I think it was just meant to come out. I managed to eat some fries and part of a strawberry shake (mostly monopolized by the girs) so I don't think I'll waste away anytime soon.