
I was searching Old Navy for some good mom warm weather clothes. There have already been days too warm for jeans or cords. I need something I can get on the ground with but also cool and cute. I guess that leaves me with... shorts? I love skirts in the summer, but am concerned about me showing my booty as I run around playscapes or site on the ground at music class. Capris fills me with images of Moms in highwater jeans with no pockets.
OR WORSE. Actual capri pants they are selling right now at Old Navy. Pleats and cuffed capri pants. For those who want to look shorter and stouter than they naturally are.

I am thinking about rocking the one piece safari suit. Just won't drink any water that day. You would have to completely undress to go to the bathroom.
1 comment:
No, don't get it. I don't want to ruin the surprise, but you might be getting it for your birthday. Not exactly. You'll get it in pink.
Post a Comment