The ladies, especially Lucy, have been talking like crazy. Lucy has used the following 2 word phrases:
"Baby Sleep" in reference to Harper sleeping in the stroller
"Daddy home" not sure if she wanted daddy to come home, or if she was asking if he was.
"Come Mommy" when daddy was changing her this evening. Was making her preference known that I should be applying salve to her bottom instead.
"Up, please" usually to get onto a chair or the sofa
"Bye-bye, ____" Could be a variety of things - water, coco, doggie, guys, mommy, poop.
Things she can also say: fish, water, agua (repeating only), doggie, nana (banana), cookie, milk, out, monkey, outside.
Harper says a few things, but really likes animal noises, and is still doing quite a few baby signs.
Friday, February 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow, for a quiet little person Lucy has turned into a chatter box. Knowing what they want must make it so much easier.
I sure miss my grandbabies. While on the phone with Jennifer I could hear Lily saying.."hoo-den" (Holden). I'm not sure how much longer I can live 18 hours away from my babies.
Post a Comment