Saturday, September 29, 2007

Baby rain gear?

So, its raining right now. Not like that has been unusual. We had the rainiest year on record. Previously I just;
a. wouldn't go out
b. put them into the car in the garage
c. rush them into wherever else

That probably won't work when its rainy and cold.

I am answering my own question (talking to myself). There are baby rain coats, but they are not in season right now. Seems to be a Spring thing, and all the outerwear out right now is more for cold/snow.

They do have some on ebay though...

"veggie" rain coat


wooo hoo! I just won it!

2 comments:

Happy Home said...

i'm sensing a need for an intervention.

no more baby clothes for one week!

buy yourself a cute fall jogging suit.

love,
jennifer

Smooch said...

Yes. Just wait until the buy/sell. I should just go on a spending hiatus until then. Of course, I'm bidding on this adorable winter coat....