of clothes...
Its fall and I have done my bi-annual closet shift out and a major purge. No more white shoes, searsucker or linen. This is creating questions for me with regards to the girls. Are the Carter's sunsuits and bubbles out now? Halter tops? I don't want to buy TOO much at their 6-12 size, but I don't see them passing the 20lb mark for a few months still. I need to get an entire fall wardrobe for them. I have gotten a few items so far. I love corduroy. Layering. I'll go buy leggings and long sleeve cotton tees.
Skinny friends - PLEASE come over and shift through my things. Here is an example of things that no longer have a place in my life:
- size 2 suits (or size 2 anything for that matter)
- shrunken tees
- suede skirts
- many pairs of too small jeans of various designers, cuts and lengths
- skimpy halter tops
- brooks brother's no iron shirts
- high-heeled pumps
- pencil skirts (or any skirt you can't sit on the ground in)
Here's what I can't have enough of:
- x-long tank tops and long-sleeved tees
- flat shoes
- hoodies
Someone needs to schedule an intervention.
Monday, September 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I really enjoy your blog...and feel deprived when you don't post.Today was so honest. I would rush over to take a look at your size two's I at least have one of the numbers in my size. Jennifer and I cleaned out the trips closet etc and we alsolost 30 lbs. Keep up the good work..I actually laugh out loud when I read them
Gloria
Gloria,
Thanks! Its nice to know someone is reading my rants....
Post a Comment