After today, I decided to start a new feature about our Neighborhood Crazies. Both of these neighbors share neuroses associated with their tiny, useless dogs.
Safety First - this overweight(naturally) woman came walking toward me with her two yorkie poodle mixes. The dogs are tiny, but completely uncontrolled (like toddlers)yapping and pulling. I see them frantically pull toward the middle of the street toward a dog I see them pass ahead of us. So, naturally, I think she will veer away from me with my double jogger and 80 lb lab. But no. She needs to squeeze between me and the curb, basically pushing us now into what is the middle of the (completely traffic free) road. She mutters as she passes, "I'm trying to stay facing traffic." O.k. I need to teach the girls the sign for "Batty."
Inappropriate - this middle-aged normal looking man walks his jack russel terrier past us. Jack Russel immmediately goes into hysterical barking and pulling. He says to dog, "Inappropriate. Inappropriate." I didn't know dogs had such good vocabularies. I think a yank to the chain would be a little more appropriate.
Saturday, September 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment