I also bought a more compact front/back umbrella stroller, since I am continually backing in through stores and struggling in tight spaces with the Twin Aria (doesn't corner well either). And I just bought a single umbrella stroller ($8 at consignment sale). So, right now, I own SIX strollers. Three in the house, one in the storage shed, two en route.
I am selling the jogger (InStep swivel wheel, less than 1 year old if anyone wants it)and the Peg Duette with their infant car seats. Would be perfect for anyone expecting #2, or for twins on the way (call me). Hopefully this will partially fund my stroller buying spree.
BOB Revolution

The double umbrella
1 comment:
that looks like a great start, but I'd highly recommend getting the maclaren double umbrella stroller - I'm particularly fond of my espresso colored stroller.
And of course the choo choo. which only comes in garish purple and green but is a big hit with our gang. you can get the extra orange cab if you guys have another or for cousins.
Post a Comment