Wednesday, February 20, 2008

stop. me.



After looking at our spending for the month of Jan and part of Feb I became very depressed. I spend almost as much on clothes for the girls as I did on groceries. I was hitting the winter sales (for next year) pretty hard if you remember. I also have managed to find Spring/Summer items on eBay. So, I have instituted a self-imposed shopping ban. Until April. I can't buy anything. I am going to have a free day on the AMOM sale day, but will be very judicious. And then Gymboree sends me an email about a sale. on this. help.

3 comments:

GrammaG said...

I think your little girls are so beautiful,adornment isn't really necessary. But buying for sweet little children is just so much fun. My friend (a therapist) tells me spending money and eating are substitutes for something that is missing in my life. Now if only I could figure out what that something is. I am working at finding out.
Hows the consulting business doing?

Sarah Lavender said...

I can't help you. My name is Sarah, and I'm a shopaholic/ shopaholic enabler. My gut reaction to this is, "Well, screw that, you HAVE to have those green sandals. You just have to."

Smooch said...

I eat too much too. What is missing from my life? Sleep? A flat tummy? A reason to wear high heels?