I ordered the costumes - Princess Leia, Baby Chewbaca and Yoda for Murdoch from HalloweenCostumes4U. I don't know what Greg and I are going to be. I am not going as Jar Jar Binks.
We have the Princess Leia costume. My husband bought it before my daughter was born. The first year (she was born in April), the dress was too big so we just dressed her in white. By the 2nd year, the dress fit fine. My husband says she wearing it every Halloween until she's old enough to protest.
3 comments:
We have the Princess Leia costume. My husband bought it before my daughter was born. The first year (she was born in April), the dress was too big so we just dressed her in white. By the 2nd year, the dress fit fine. My husband says she wearing it every Halloween until she's old enough to protest.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mikealves/56773260/
whoever is baby chewbaca may never forgive you...
Pheobe looks awesome. I think we will be in the same situation b/c my girls are on teh smaller side.
Yes, the chewbaca is going to be pissed in about 12 years. They will probably both be pissed when I dress them up as The Shining twins in a few years.
Oh, and I'm dead serious.
Post a Comment